Thursday, October 13, 2011

Great week in PI!

Email sent Tuesday 11 October 2011

wow you sent a long email this week! That was cool. :) I was glad to hear about all of the things going on. Thanks for the updates about Elder hales and everything else in life. I'm sorry to hear about Jana's dad. But so grateful we all should be to know of God's great plan for all of us and our families. We will see them again. That I know is true.

This week was probably the best week of my mission, numbers wise. The Lord really blessed us with being able to help a lot of people to come to church and accept the invitation to be baptized. We had about 14 or 15 people at church today, granted only 10 of them are over the age of 8, that is still a really good week at church. I would say. It was a miracle. The members were so willing to help us to get them rides and everything. Two people drove all the way down from Los Fresnos, 30 minutes, to pick them up and take them to church. the sacrifices people make here are incredible.

G... is still progressing great. We are teaching a couple of families and I love them all so much. Port Isabel is awesome. We just need to keep helping these people have the faith enough to enter the waters of baptism. it is awesome to see them grow from week to week as they make the gospel a part of their lives.

My pinkie is fine, I guess, It doesn't really "hurt" persay, it just feels a little wierd. It looks like it has a bump, and I'm pretty sure it didn't used to be like that. but it's fine I guess. There's nothing I can do about it really, so oh well.

Thanks for everything that you do!

love,

Sister Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment