Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pavo Pavo Pavo

Email sent Monday 28 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all enjoyed it. We ate some turkey too. But made sure not to eat too much. Had some great meals though. Only two. :) Things went well this week. Working hard to meet our goals. The mission is doing well, but we have to work super hard to hit our goal this last month of December.

This sunday we had a baptism! It was a crazy week, but we saw miracles from fasting and were able to gain the trust and support of the mom of our investigator. We had been praying for weeks for an opportunity to serve her in some way and on Wednesday it came. When we got there they were cleaning the house and so we just insisted and jumped in and helped.

The baptism was S..., he is only 12, but it was fun teaching him. He is a cute kid, and so smart, just needs to be taught. I really hope that people keep teaching these kids so that they don't get corrupted by the world. The things they learn at school and "on the street" take theire lives nowhere fast. That is why teaching children the gospel when they are young is so important, so that they can have that foundation. It is essential.

G... is doing awesome. I keep praying that he will be able to be baptized before i leave.

I kinda am running out of things to tell yall as well. I hope you are preparing my room for me, haha. Cleaning up Brandy's take over probably is what you ahve to do. haha.

It got really cold these past two days. We had winds that were so strong and they blew ALL NIGHT LONG. It was crazy. Windy!

Well I hope you have a great week. We put up our christmas tree today and got it all decorated. For some reason we have a 6 foot tree in one of our closets, so we have a big one in our apartment. :) I love christmas!

I love you all!

Love,

Sister Petersen
pps THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LETTER!!! I loved getting mail. Thanks for sending it.

ppps my comp will be getting a bike. And i bought the light thing I needed too so we will be obeying all the rules.

P-Day and Baksetball

Zone after Volleyball on Pday
 
Baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment