Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A week of lasts - Pday, mission, emails

Email sent Monday 12 December 2011

I got the package! Thank you for the cookies! I loved them and so did G... my investigator and all of the elders in the brownsville zone today after we played sand volleyball. Thanks! And the tissues...gonna need those.

Sorry I don't have time to say much. Thanks for all the birthday wishes! It really is a crazy birthday to be my last pday my last hours of proselyting time and my last day in port isabel. We drive to mcallen tomorrow morning. And sister Mazey will find out who she is training! She will do awesome. We are just in kind of freak out mode right now though.

I think I am in shock about all that is happening. It has been a crazy week. I am so grateful for the chance I got to serve here int he greatest mission on the earth and serve with so many great people. I love it here. I look forward to seeing yall in two days, or three depending when brandy and quinton get up there. :) Please be patient if i stress upon getting home. haha. :)

I love you all!

Love,

Hermana Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment